Mad River Valley Real Estate Seeks an Office Manager and Sales Agent/Broker
We are a small but very busy real estate company looking for energetic, hard working and self-driven individuals with a passion for service, personal growth and community participation. Applicants must have a strong work ethic and understand how to complete the job at hand.
This is a great opportunity to support and collaborate with three partners in all aspects of the business. Hard work will be rewarded with great pay and an incredible career opportunity.
The ideal applicant has a real estate license but wants a steady paycheck as opposed to commission income. However, those with office and marketing experience and seeking to become licensed should also inquire.
- Everything that can affect quality of life in the office!
- Operating, maintaining and upgrading equipment hardware & software
- Data input and file maintenance
- Responding to customers & clients with a smile
- Due diligence research at clerk's office's
- Maintain mailing lists, sales graphs, newsletters, web site
This is a 25 - 30 hour / week position to start with office hours between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday. Availability for more hours and weekend work is a plus.
We welcome fun, happy, creative, positive and energetic professionals. Experience with Excel, Mail Chimp, Adobe, Photo Shop, One Note and contact management software preferred.
Please respond with a cover letter and resume via email. No Phone calls please.
Steven Robbins, Managing Partner